Full-rigged ship ANNA MARIA - KNOM
1298 GRT-59.88 x 12,12 x 7,34 mtr.
May 1868 built by Mac Donald, St. John's, New Brunswick, Mac Donald, Liverpool (GBR) as Teresa of Kiefernholz.
1871 Billbrough & Co., London.
1876 Smith, Billbrough & Co., London.
Bought on 12.5.1879 Wilhelm A. Riedemann and Albt. Nie Schutte & Son (each 50%), Geestemünde the full-rigged ship, renamed MARIA ANNA and KR W. A. Riedemann. Used as a
From buying to 12.5.1879 at SSR Harburg registered.
On 19.2.1885, on the journey from Hamburg to New York with salt, fertilizer, cement and empty
Petroleum barrels after severe storm damage and leaks in the Atlantic (as in position 41.00 N / 60.00 W) from the crew abandoned and set on fire. With hurricane - Gusts the masts were broken and partially washed overboard. The ship was at 50,000 marks in Hamburg insured.